Google Hum Can Get You The Name Of The Song In Your Head
Have you ever had a melody repeat over and over in your head but you can’t remember the name of the song or the lyrics?
Google’s Hum feature on your Smartphone can come to your rescue.
1. Clear your throat and get ready…
2. Open Google Search and select the Microphone Icon or Open Google Assistant…
3. Ask Google: “What is this song?” or tap the Search a song button…
4. Hum or whistle your tune. You can even sing a few bars or some lyrics.
5. I’m a bad singer and can’t hold a tune – just ask Judy – but I did hum a few bars of a favorite song and the (correct) result is shown on the left.
6. There is a More Results option if you did not match.
This has been another WACI technology tip so you can better enjoy your devices.
Please call us at 847.634.6535 or use our contact form if your group or organization is interested in sponsoring an online program for Boomers and senior adults.
We also do individual training – we call it Us(Two)-on-You since you get both Judy and Michael for the price of one.