Play Kahoot! Trivia Games With Us and Other Events on Zoom
Relax, have some fun and relive some memories with Judy and Michael.
As a bonus – you can also socialize with other seniors during the meeting and perhaps make some new acquaintances.
NOTE ON ZOOM:
You must have your video and audio on for the program. If you are unwilling to do so, please do not register.
NOTES ON KAHOOT:
A. There is a limit of 20 players on our version. Each player must register separately. Only one player is allowed per household unless they access on two separate devices (see below). Each person must register individually if they wish to play the game(s).
B. BE ON TIME. We will lock down the meeting at 10 minutes after the start time to avoid disruptions. Do not share the link. If we have too many participants, a participant who is not registered may be removed from the game.
C. You do need two devices to play these Kahoot! games (watch video instructions below) –
1. You will need a smartphone to select the answers to our questions. You can, if you wish, install the Kahoot app on your phone to play. Or you can play by going to kahoot.it when we are ready.
You will see a PIN number on the Zoom screen for each game. Enter on your phone and then you will be asked to type in a nickname to identify yourself. When everyone is registered we will start the game.
Answers to questions appear color-coded on your phone. To answer, tap the color that corresponds to the correct answer shown on the Zoom screen (see below).
2. Be careful selecting your answers. Once made, selections can not be changed. Grades are determined by taping the correct answer on your phone’s display AND the speed in which you answer. Scores and the top winners are calculated by the Kahoot! computers. We have no control.
3. You need a second device signed in to our Zoom meeting to see the questions. That can either be a computer, a laptop or a tablet (i.e. ipad) BUT NOT a smartphone.
This means you can not use the same smartphone for both.
NOTE: Feel free to check out https://kahoot.com yourself if you wish to learn more or to register and play your own games for FREE at the basic HOME level!
Need help? Contact us before the event – or write a note in the last question on your registration.
Check The Schedule – For Upcoming Events
- 1968 – Those Were The Days
- 70’s Music Trivia For Seniors 60+
- 60’s General Trivia For Seniors 60+
- 70’s General Trivia For Seniors 60+
Get notified when events are scheduled by following us on the Eventbrite organizer page.