As you can see below our custom name centerpieces come in various widths and heights. These name centerpieces are used extensively for sign in tables, place card table and buffet tables for Weddings, Bar Mitzvahs, Bat Mitzvahs, anniversary, retirement, sports and other themed parties and events.
Base DIY Name Centerpiece Kit
- Rectangular (approximately 18″ x 12″) Styrofoam® base.
- The base may be spray painted depending on the number of tissues or metallic (below) paper poofs to be used.
- The sides of the base are covered with one or two ribbons (choice of colors).
- Add Styrofoam® letters (of various sizes depending on the length of the name) which can be painted.
- Often the letters are covered with glitter (choice of colors).
- The letters need to be glued to supplied wooden dowels.
- Dowels are wrapped with a coordinating curling ribbon.
- The base construction is camouflaged with metallic paper poofs on picks.
- Other embellishments can be added such as sprays, garlands, theme decorations, etc.
DIY Name Centerpiece Kits – Sample Pricing
Note: Not everything you see pictured may be included.
Styrofoam Base 18” x 12” (approx.), White: $8.50 each
4-1/2” Letters, White: $2.25 each
5” Letters, White: $2.50 each
6” Letters, White: $3.00 each
7-1/2” Letters, White: $3.75 each
5/16” Wooden Dowels (cut to Length): $1.00 per foot – add $.50 for ribbon
2 Squares Metallic or Plain Paper Poofs (choice of colors): $.50 each